Q:I'm crying. Your blog is too good
Edit: WRONG BLOG
Hi anon, I just wish this blog posted more. :c
Q:The thing you said about Singapore and the army... The same thing will rpobably happen in Greece. I'm from there, and they plan on passing a law that boys will go to the army for 1-2 years right after high school. My brother wants to study abroad... He is fucked.
Hey yo, that post is old as heckie. But I’m very sorry to hear that, friend. :c That’s not fair at all.
Q:but it's still there. and it still bothers me.
Then why don’t you link it?
Q:for about a month, almost every post mentioned my name. considering why, it's more than understandable why I'd be upset.
but this blog is deaaaaaaaaaad
dead dead dead deaaad
Q:really? because googling trashy cathy tumblr gives me a post someone on this blog made about eight months ago. about me.
one extremely vague post made months and months ago before either Matt or I were mods does not really constitute to being ‘all over our blog’ with loads of awful things.
Q:considering all the awful things I've read about me on this blog, it should be obvious why I'd rather not.
we have literally no clue who you are
Q:look through your archive. about nine months ago.
I searched it
Why do you want me to go through things 9months ago that I cant even find by searching
At least be off anon.
Q:It would be lovely if you could delete any post or ask with 'trashy cathy' in it.
I have NO idea who or what a trashy cathy is
Because this blog hasn’t been updated in ages
Seriously the hell
Q:I really don't fucking appreciate how my name's been all over your blog.
This blog is dead
Q:Anybody remember the early icon for AMP, you know back when Callan was in there and the url was still AMP? It was like kids playing baseball or something. What was going on in that icon? Was it some kinda metaphor? I always wondered.
I genuinely don’t even remember what it was I didn’t look at it close enough.
People who feel it necessary to make fun of tragic events.
People who think they’re masters of comedy and cleverness when they do.
People who act like it’s wrong when they people get offended at their offensive humor.
all the butthurt mras please tell me how men are oppressed
bcs apparently they have it worse than women do
and i mean all women
- Having the majority of Western schools use teaching methods known to improve the learning of girls over boys.
- Teachers are willing to spend time with a struggling female student which has lead to the over diagnosis of ADHD amongst boys.
- Male infant circumcision has become routine with no medical or health benefits.
- Women have more funding for research, support, recovery and treatment for terminal illnesses in most Western hospitals.
- Women have more funding for research, support, recovery and treatment for mental illnesses in most Western hospitals.
- Women are acknowledged by law and society as a victim of rape, men are not.
- Women have more funding for support, recovery and support centres for victims of rape and abuse.
- Men are not given compensation for victimhood and any damages that come from individual circumstance, women are.
- Women get more leniency in the judicial systems including minimal chances of getting the death penalty, lighter sentencing and having downgraded charges based on circumstances, men don’t.
- By law, men who have fathered a child by being raped by the mother have to not only pay child support but have to have frequent contact with their rapists.
- Laws have been put in place in arrest men at the scene of domestic abuse before an investigation has been launched, even if he is the victim. Surprising considering women make up half the abusers.
- Women the power to refuse a parental test on any or all children before filling for child support services in the majority of Europe.
- Men are still frequently drafted before they can vote and are faced with bankruptcy, imprisonment or are stripped of rights if they don’t sign up.
- Men are still bound by their gender roles which women have had the leisure of leaving since the second-wave of feminism and are still expect to give their lives for others. It is still frequently practised during emergencies “women first” even if the woman if fine and the man is dying.
That’s without me going into the further issues that men of colour, lower-class or homeless men, gay, asexual or transgender individuals, and physically or mentally disabled men face.
Would you like me to go on?
The definitions in the dictionary are biased. So I’m going to keep using them.
Rrr.r….WHITE MEN WRITE DICTIONARY…Grr…THEY BIASED…have…have the privlege!!!! tHat…that mean BIASED!!!! THats…thats right…ME…me no have…THEREFORE I AM NOT BIASED!!! YEs my definiton…my definition better. I not privilege. I have no bias. IMpossible.
“I hate men!!!”
“I hate straight people!!!”
“I hate whites!”